Why Sailing? Sailing contains everything you could want in a vacation, there is so much you can do, explore an island, sail a yacht, relax on the beach, enjoy fun time with friends and family. There are many reasons to enjoy sailing, we want to share a few with you.
- The best company ever: The Sea, calming, relaxing, soothing, the source of life and peacefulness
- Unique experience.No matter how many times you set sail, you will never have the exact same experience.
- Problem Solving: Many crucial problems have been solved by sailors talking late into the night in the cockpit–unfortunately, they never seem to remember those solutions in the morning, wonder why? Maybe a few drinks were involved in the conversation
- Good companyA sailing trip is one of the best bonding experiences ever, bringing friends and family closer, and turning perfect strangers into lifelong comrades.
- Sailing is also a great opportunity to spend some time alone. The sea, the waves, the deep blue ocean bring a sensation of introspection, a sense of wellbeing and relaxation.
- Happiness: According to scientists Wallace J. Nichols -Blue Mind, his research found that when we are near, in, or under water a long list of “feel-good” neurotransmitters are released that contribute to why humans feel so good when around water. Some of the brain chemicals include dopamine (pleasure), serotonin (peace), endorphins (happiness), oxytocin (love), and GABA (calmness). As one could imagine the sudden release of so many positive neurotransmitters rushes through our mind to produce what Nichols calls, “our most profound shortcut to happiness”.
Are you ready to set sail with us in pursuit of Happiness, we are, we take you there! So let’s begin our journey going to ISLA MUJERES!
The above-mentioned rates are quoted per person as a quick reference. However final charge might vary according to the number of people and the size of the Catamaran chosen. Please contact us directly for a more accurate and taylor made proposal.
Standard From 40 to 120 pax / Luxury from 20 to 70 pax
A minimum guarantee will apply for each embarcation.
A mandatory $13 dock fee per person is required when sailing from the Hotel zone to Isla Mujeres
Ask for other departure Ports such as Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras including adventures to Cozumel & Isla Mujeres
Should you have any question, Please check with us directly
Tel: +52 1 (998) 156 86 33